Outline

1 – Goal: 

The goal of this audio interview will be to gather an opinion on whether Kamloops is ready for more innovative and high-end restaurants. I want listeners to think about big cities like Toronto and Vancouver and compare them to what we have right now in Kamloops and think about whether more high-end/trendy restaurants would survive here. 

2 – Audience:

The audience for this audio interview will be Kamloops locals who are interested in what’s new in the local food and beverage industry. The audience will also be people who either enjoy or are interested in higher end bars and restaurants 

3 – Core Information:

Intro- Music 

Part 1- Narration by me, discussing what I mean by high-end/trendy restaurants (for example interactive cocktail bars or fine-dining tapas) 

Part 2- Introduce Kaden Hendry, local red-seal chef with a list of restaurant experiences under his belt 

Part 3- Get Kadens opinion on if he thinks kamloops is ready for more innovative and high-end restaurants

Part 4- Introduce Rob Cahill, a local kamloops foodie.

Part 5- Gets Rob’s opinion on if he thinks kamloops is ready for more innovative and high-end restaurants

Part 6- Conclusion wrap up by me 

Conclusion- Music fades out 

Interview questions: 

• Do you think Kamloops is ready for my innovative and high-end restaurants? 
  • What do you think the challenges are of opening one in a smaller town like Kamloops?
  • As a chef what opportunities or benefits do you see with opening a small town restaurant? 
  • What would you like to see in the future of food and beverage in Kamloops?
  • What is your favourite restaurant to go to in Kamloops